Feit Electric T848/4WY/LEDI Lnr T8 Led Clr-Chg 4w 4ft (Case of 4)by Feit Electric
- Converts existing fluorescent fixture to LED technology
- Easy plug and play direct installation no need to replace or remove old ballast or rewire the fixture
- Preset color temperature or adjust after install, get warm, cool or daylight with a flip of a switch
- Energy efficient LED technology uses considerably less power and last longer compared to equivalent fluorescent lights
- Instant full brightness
- No rewiring required
- Shatter-resistant coating
- No flicker or strobing
- Works with existing ballast
Linear led bulbs replacement - g13 base indoor - non-dimmable 1800 lumens - 25000 hours 3000k - frosted - t8 watts=18 size in x 48 inches x 1 size in x 48 inches x 1
Convert your current fluorescent lighting to energy saving LED with T848/4WY/LEDI plug and play lamps. Preset color temperature on the lamp with a wall switch. Get warm, cool or daylight with a flip of a switch. These T8 lamps produce 1800 Lumens while using only 18 W up to 43% less than equivalent fluorescent lighting. Each long-lasting LED tube has a an average rated service life of 35,000 hr/32 years, is RoHS compliant and 100% mercury-free. Make your garage, laundry or closet spaces look better than ever before with Feit Electric color-changing tube lamps. Installation is easy, no installation of LED driver or removal of old ballast required. Shatter proof acrylic lens. Indoor only. Converts existing fluorescent fixture to LED technology. No replacing or rewiring of lamp holders required. No replacement of the ballast. Instant full brightness (including sub-zero temperature). Energy saving, me rcury free. UL/CUL Listed, FCC and RoHS Compliant.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsLight Bulbs - LEDLED Linear Tubular Bulbs T Style
- Shipping Weight
- 2.66 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.