Federal Process SS04 Thread Sealant With PTFE Soft 4 Ounceby Federal Process
- Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, water and compressed air
- Remains pliable even in cold temperatures
- Pressure Range including 10,000 psi sealing liquids and 3000 psi sealing gases
- One year shelf life when stored at 40 to 80 deg F
Gasoila soft-set thread sealant with ptfe, net content: 0.25 pt, liquid, blue/green, odor/scent: mild alcohol, compositions: isopropyl alcohol, 2-butoxyethanol, application method: brush, flash point: 98 deg f, flammability rating: 2, temperature rating: -100 to 600 deg f, specific gravity: 1.44, applicable materials: aluminum, black pipe, brass, copper, galvanized, nylon, polybutylene, polyethylene, polypropylene, pvc, stainless steel, tin
- Part Number
- Related Departments
AutomotiveFuel Transfer And StorageFluid Pumps & Accessories
PlumbingPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 11.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).