Farnam 100528863 100505370 Mouse Killer, 0-3/4 Ounce Bait, Greenby Farnam
- Contains the active ingredient, bromethalin, a nerve poison that's extremely toxic to house mice
- Bromethalin is not an anticoagulant-type rodenticide
- House mice, Norway rats and roof rats may consume a lethal dose in a single night's feeding, but it may take two or more days from time of bait consumption for them to die
- Due to stop feed action, rodents cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 0.75 ounces Effective control indoors or out. Kills Norway rats, roof rats and house mice. For use within 50 ft. in and around agricultural, port or terminals buildings or inside of transport vehicles (ships, trains and aircraft) only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 2 or 3 days after feeding begins. Stop feed action causes rodents to cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose. Effective against anticoagulant resistant mice and rats. Contains 88 pellet p acks. Contains the active ingredient Bromethalin (CAS No. 63333-35-7).
- Product Class
- Mouse Poison
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden & Outdoor ToolsAnimal & Pest ControlMouse, Rat & Rodent Bait & Poison
- Shipping Weight
- 43.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).