Eaton Wiring Devices TWRSGF15W Arrowhart 15 Amp Tamper And Weather Resistant Specification Grade GFCI Duplex Receptacle Self Test Whiteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Provides compliance with 2017 NEC Article 406.9 that states that all receptacles installed in wet and damp locations must be weather-resistant
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials; durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- TR designation provides visual identification that device has tamper resistant shutters preventing insertion of foreign objects
- WR identifier quickly indicates during inspections that a weather resistant receptacle has been installed
- Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
- Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 AWG wire to speed installation
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Tapered backwire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to No 10 AWG solid or standard wire
Ground fault circuit interrupters duplex receptacle - self-test tamper/weather resistant amps/volts=15/125 color=white Tamper and weather resistant duplex GFCI, specification grade, back and side wiring. Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection. Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition. Meets a nd exceeds 10 kA short circuit testing and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) UL943 safety standards. Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Line-load miswiring protection. GFCIs will not provide power when wired incorrectly. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 1.86 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.