Eaton Wiring Devices TRSGF15RB-L Arrowhart Duplex Gfci Receptacle, 2-Pole, 15 a, 125 V, Back, Side Wiring, Nema: 5-15rby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Large visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Tamper-resistant shutters resist the insertion of foreign objects
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
Gfci receptacles are designed with the safety of the user in mind. in commercial and industrial areas like public bathrooms, breakrooms and food service areas, the nec (r) requires gfci receptacles. arrow hart self-test gfci receptacles are ul listed and fully compliant with all of the latest ul943 class a gfci and ul498 requirements. the self-test gfcis conduct an automatic test periodically to ensure gfci protection. the device will trip and will not reset if gfci protection is not available. additionally, gfcis incorporate a safety lock-out function to protect against miswired line load connections and gfci circuitry damage.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 7.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.