Eaton Wiring Devices TR270LA-BOX Duplex Receptacle, 2 -Pole, 15 a, 125 V, Push-in, Side Wiring, Nema: 5-15rby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Tamper-resistant receptacle provide compliance with 2017 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all 15 A and 20 A
- TR designation provides visual identification
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wallboard
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 AWG wire to speed installation
- Push-in terminals accept #14 AWG solid wire for quick installation
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body eliminates breakage
- Double-wipe ground contacts ensure long term ground retention
Receptacles provide compliance with 2011 nec article 406.12 that states that all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper-resistant. durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable."tr" designation provides visual identification. terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire. extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps with patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation. side-wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire and push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles Almond and Light Almond Duplex
- Shipping Weight
- 2.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.