Eaton Wiring Devices SGFD20W 20 Amp GFCI Recepticle Blank Face With Wallplate Whiteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Visual indicator lights give quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatically self tests periodically to ensure GFCI protection
- Rugged construction provides unsurpassed chemical and impact resistance
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
Ground fault circuit interrupters blank face - self-test motor control switch color=white Specification grade blank face GFCI. Fully compliant with all latest UL 943 (4th edition) Class A GFCI, UL 498 requirements and UL 508 for motor control switch horsepower rating, including the latest self testing requirements. GFCI lock-out function protects from miswired line-load connections and GFCI circuitry damage. Compact design provides maximum wiring room. Device and wallplate mounting screws are captive, speeding installation time. Includes standard size unbreakable wallplate. 20 amp/125 volt. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- 032664742651, 032664750069
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.