Eaton Wiring Devices SGFD20V Face Gfci Receptacle, 2-Pole, 20 a, 125 V, Back, Side Wiring, Nema: 5-20r, Ivoryby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
Blank face gfci is ul listed, fully compliant with all latest ul 943 (4th edition) class a gfci, ul 498 requirements and ul 508 for motor control switch horsepower rating, including the latest self testing requirements. gfci lock-out function protects from miswired line-load connections and gfci circuitry damage. compact design provides maximum wiring room in"grounded box" applications. device and wallplate mounting screws are captive, speeding installation time. includes standard size unbreakable wallplate.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.