Eaton Wiring Devices SGF15W Arrowhart 15 Amp Receptacle Duplex GFCI Self Test Whiteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
Ground fault circuit interrupters self-test amps/volts=15/125 color=white Automatic testing GFCI receptacle. If no GFCI protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable and a red indicator light will glow.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 6.88 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.