Eaton Wiring Devices SGF15W-3 Arrowhart 3 Pack 15 Amp GFCI Duplex Recepticle Self Test Whiteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
Wall plates not included - sold separately. GFCIs provide protection from dangerous electrical shocks that might occur from faulty appliances or tools, wet or damp locations. Automatically self tests periodically to ensure GFCI protection. End of Life lockout and denial of power. NO power delivered if miss-wired. Ground fault circuit interrupters self-test amps/volts=15/125 color=white Automatic testing GFCI receptacle. If no GFCI protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable and a red indicator light will glow.
- Part Number
- 032664742439, 032664742446
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 1.13 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.