Eaton Wiring Devices SGF15V-3-L Arrowhart Sgf15v-3 Duplex Gfci Receptacle, 2-Pole, 15 a, 125 V, Back, Side Wiring, Nema: 5-15r, Ivoryby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
Eaton's arrow hart line of gfci receptacles ensure electrical shock protection with periodical automatic testing. if no gfci protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable and a red indicator light will glow notifying the user there is no power and the device must be replaced. gfcis provide state-of-the-art, dependable electrical shock protection. in addition to being tested to the highest standards to help ensure safety, arrow hart gfcis will deny power and prevent re-setting if the device is no longer able to provide safe, protected power.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 1.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.