Eaton Wiring Devices 9566TRSSG Aspire 15 Amp GFCI Duplex Recepticle Tamper Resistant Self Test Silver Graniteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
- Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 AWG wire to speed installation
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire
Ground fault circuit interrupters duplex receptacles tamper resistant - self-test amps/volts=15/125 color=silver granite Automatic testing GFCI receptacle. If no GFCI protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable. Tamper resistant contains a UL listed safety shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects into receptacles. The safety shut ters will open only upon insertion of a 2-prong or 3-prong plug. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 7.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.