Eaton Wiring Devices 1303-7LA Toggle Switch, 15 Amp, 120 Volt, Polycarbonate Housing Material, Light Almond (Case of 10)
- 3-way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping
- Push-in terminals accept #14 AWG solid wire only, side wire terminals accept up to #10 AWG solid wire
- Long, broad mounting strap virtually eliminates floating installations
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 AWG wire to speed installation
- Tri-combo screws accept Slotted, Phillips and Robertson head tools for installation flexibility
- Wire looper speeds termination of both #14 and #12 AWG wire
Longer, wider strap on toggle switches provides 40% more contact area to wallboard. virtually eliminates floating installations. industrial design cam-action mechanism insures quiet switch action. patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation. unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to jobsite breakage. patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping. three-way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping. push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only. side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire. tri-combo screws accept slotted, phillips and robertson head tools for installations in both the us and canada.