Eaton Wiring Devices 1263-BOX Power Receptacle, 30 a, Brownby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Flush receptacles feature heavy-gauge galvanized steel mounting strap and glass reinforced nylon body
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel mounting strap for corrosion resistance
- Flush receptacles fit one- or two-gang enclosures
- Surface receptacles have patented lay in terminals that accept up to #4 AWG wire
- Surface receptacle backs feature concentric knockouts and an adjustable cord clamp to allow wiring from back or bottom
Commercial power receptacle 30 a, 125 v nema tt-30 2-pole/3-wire. heavy-duty design and construction make arrow hart power devices ideal for any high amperage industrial or commercial power connectivity application.
- Product Type
- Appliance Receptacles
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesDryer Range & Clock Single Receptacles
- Shipping Weight
- 7.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.