Eaton Cooper Wiring 9566TRSDS Aspire Rcpt Gfci Tr St 15amp 2p3w Dsby Eaton Cooper Wiring
- Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
- Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 AWG wire to speed installation
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire
Ground fault circuit interrupters duplex receptacles tamper resistant - self-test amps/volts=15/125 color=desert sand color=desert sand
Aspire Ground fault circuit interrupters feature our patented correct wiring/trip indicator light technology, making certain that every installation is properly wired to provide optimal protection. Tamper-resistant receptacles provide compliance with 2017 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper-resistant. Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable."TR" designation provides visual identification. Automatic testing GFCI receptacle. If no GFCI protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable. Tamper resistant contains a UL listed safety shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects into receptacles. The safety shut ters will open only upon insertion of a 2-prong or 3-prong plug. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 1.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.