Easy Heat AHB-016A 6 Foot Heat Tapeby Easy Heat
- Freeze protection for water supply pipes
- Fixed resistance
- Pre-terminated length of 6 ft
- UL listed to Canadian safety standards and CSA certified when used in accordance with instructions on water filled metal or plastic pipes
- Activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat
- Built-in thermostat
- Keeps water flowing at ambient temperatures down to 40 deg C
Water pipe freeze protection cable - 6 feet Temperature - controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing to -40. Pipe requires 1/2 inch non-flammable insulation such as fiberglass. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. Csa listed. The thermostat turns the heating cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38 degrees f. It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45 degrees fahrenheit.
- Part Number
- 013627109513, 013627188754
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACInsulation for Pipe, Faucets & TubingElectric Anti Frost Heat Tape
- Shipping Weight
- 1.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.