Easy Gardener 01213 Jobes Spike Fruit/Nut Organic 8pkby Easy Gardener
- Jobe's Biozome (r) is a combination of healthy bacteria, mycorrhizal fungi and archaea
- Rich, natural source of phosphorous and calcium that promotes blooms, fruit and root growth
- Rich, natural source of nitrogen for greener leaves and overall plant growth
- Major component of chlorophyll, the compound plants use in photosynthesis
- Helps plants develop solid root systems and strong, vibrant blooms
- Important for overall plant health, potassium aids in water movement, producing sweeter, tastier fruits and more robust blooms
- High in nitrogen, calcium, sulfur, phosphorous and potassium plus organic matter to improve soil condition
- High in potassium for vigorous plant growth and health, plus sulfur for deep green color
Jobe's organics spikes for fruit and nut trees are the first organic fertilizer in convenient spike form. These organic fertilizer spikes, specially formulated for fruit and nut trees, help build a nourishing environment that promotes beneficial microbial action where need it most at the roots. This in the ground feeding is the most efficient delivery system for organics. The spikes improve long-term soil quality by promoting beneficial microbial growth. The pre-measured spikes make for fast, easy and mess-free fertilizing. For best results, apply in early spring and late fall. For flourishing growth and fruit production. Easy to use slow release formula. Specially formulated for fruit and citrus trees and nuts. Mess free spikes deliver nutrients straight to the plants roots. No mixing or measuring. No chemical runoff. Apply in early spring and late fall. Enhanced with Jobe's Biozome for more productive plants. Pack of 8 spikes.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysPlant Care ProductsPlant Spikes
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.