Dremel 932 3/8 Inch By 1/2 Inch Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stoneby Dremel
- Specially designed for working with conic surfaces
- Use the 415 dressing stone to clean the surface of the grinding stone and restore its original shape
Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on most materials including stainless steel. Specially designed for working with flat and slotted surfaces. A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended use. Made with aluminum oxide, this dremel is tough enough to smooth out most materials- including stainless steel. The dremel 932 is specially designed to grind flat and slotted surfaces. It has plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto for proper attaching. And, this durable, grinding stone can be cleaned and restored to its original shape after extended use, longer tool life and more efficient grinding. This dremel grinding stone features a 1/8 inch shank.
A high quality industrial abrasive made for extended general purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust. Specially designed for working with conic surfaces. Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM.
- Product Type
- Grinding Stones
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsHobby & Rotary Tools & AccessoriesHobby Tool Grinding Stones
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.