Dremel 662DR 1/8 Inch Core Diamond Drill Bitby Dremel
- Drill holes in both flat and contoured glass
- Diamond-impregnated cutting bit for long life
- Diamond grit around the circumference of the bit allows it to rasp a larger hole if needed
- Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of material
- A full 360 deg of diamond grit around the circumference allows it to be used in a rasping action if called for whiles holes along the side allow the removal of glass dust
Glass drilling bit - 1/8 inch For use on glass, ceramic wall tile, glass block, glass bottles, and jewelry. For drilling in both flat and contoured surfaces. Diamond-impregnated cutting bit. Diamond grit around the circumference of the bit allows it to rasp a larger hole if needed. Ho les on the side of the bit allow the removal of material. Includes cutting oil and instructions.
- Product Type
- Drill Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsHobby & Rotary Tools & AccessoriesHobby Tool Cutting Wheels & Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.