Dremel 4485 Collet Nut Kit, Steelby Dremel
- Provides the optimal grip for bits offered for our rotary tool line
- The collet features small identification rings around its shank
- Rings corresponding with the size of the collet are 1/8 in zero rings, 3/32 in three rings, 1/16 in two rings and 1/32 in one ring
- Individual collets are compatible with flex-shaft tool hand-pieces #235 and #237
Collet nut kits. Quick change nut and 4 collets Kit consisting of a special collet nut and four collets for use with a variety of Dremel tools, attachments and handpieces. Allows you to quickly change collets to accept bits with shanks of 1/32 inches to 1/8 inches. Kit contains (1) each 1/8 inches Collet, 3/32 inches Collet, 1/16 inches Collet, 1/32 inches Collet and Collet Nut.
- Product Type
- Collet Nuts
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsHobby & Rotary Tools & AccessoriesReplacement Parts for Rotary Hobby Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.