Dremel 4300-5/40 Rotary Tool Kit, 1.8 a, 1/32 to 1/8 in Chuck, Keyless Chuck, 5000 to 35,000 Rpm Speedby Dremel
- Pivot light rotates to illuminate your project
- Universal 3-jaw chuck for easy accessory changes
- Quieter and cooler running due to improved air flow
- Our most powerful motor for maximum performance in demanding applications
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tool attachments and accessories
- Variable speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications
- Separate On/Off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
The dremel? (r) 4300 is the first dremel? (r) rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. the chuck accepts all dremel? (r) accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. featuring the all new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. experiencing the full range of dremel? (r) rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. and the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360 deg grip zone no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. the completely redesigned airflow system lets the dremel? (r) 4300 run cool, quiet and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsRotary Tools & Sets Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 5.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.