Dico 7100930 Buffing Compound Stainless Steel Small Clamshellby Dico
- A general-purpose composition used to restore the natural luster of ferrous metals
- This is good for cutting down and coloring stainless and other steels, chromium and nickel
- Provides fast cutting action and good coloring
Our compounds are made with high-grade minerals, contain no fillers and have a high percentage of quality abrasive. This provides the better results the first time. Each compound is conveniently color-coded and is specifically formulated to produce great results for specific applications. Now available in clam packs. Use to remove scratches. For natural and high luster on hard metals like steel, iron, stainless, etc.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesPolishing, Buffing & Grinding Tools & Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.