Dico 527-60-6 Buffing Wheel, 6 in Dia, 1/2 in Thick, Flannel Cottonby Dico
- An extremely soft buff made with the finest flannels, sewed with two to three rows of lock stitched, concentric circles
- Use to create a highly reflective or mirror finish
- Mandrel-mounted wheels
- All buffs are constructed with a superior-grade of material
- All buffs are tightly stitched, turned and balanced which provides extended, uniform wear and a longer life
- All buffs are manufactured with a pre-combed nap which facilitates compound application and retention
Polishing buffs canton flannel dia 6 inches Discs of soft flannel joined by two or four circles of lockstitch sewing. Follow intricate contours easily; will not scratch; gives the most brilliant finish of all buffs. Extra soft wheel is made of the finest combed flannel to create an extra soft nap. For use with rouge to color gold, silver, and other precious metals; All final coloring operations.
- Product Type
- Polishing Pads
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesBuffing Pads & Bonnets
- Shipping Weight
- 7.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.