Dico 527-40-6 Buffing Wheel, 6 in Dia, 1/2 in Thick, Spiral Sewn Cottonby Dico
- Orange stitching is in a spiral pattern, 1/4 in spaced between the rows of stitching, beginning at the arbor hole
- Mandrel-mounted wheels
- A firm buff that is tightly stitched, turned and balanced
- An aggressive buff for initial cut down on all materials and metals
- All buffs are constructed with a superior-grade of material
- All buffs are tightly stitched, turned and balanced which provides extended, uniform wear and a longer life
- All buffs are manufactured with a pre-combed nap which facilitates compound application and retention
Polishing buffs spiral sewn dia 6 inches Coarse cutting action. Sewn in a continuous spiral from the center to the face. Dependable, well-balanced, long wearing wheels for general shop use. Carefully selected, high-grade cotton sheeting assembled to give maximum cutting action. One inch hole siz e packaged with DICO toothed flanges for 1/2 inches spindle.
- Product Type
- Polishing Pads
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesBuffing Pads & Bonnets
- Shipping Weight
- 7.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.