Dico 527-36-6 Buffing Wheel, 6 in Dia, 1/2 in Thick, Cottonby Dico
- Wheel provides a resilient and cushioned effect when in use
- Wheels are held together by concentric circles of orange sewing
- Mandrel-mounted wheels
- A medium cushion sewn buff sewed with two or three lock stitched, concentric circles
- A very versatile buff
- Use for cutting or coloring depending on the metal and compound used
- All buffs are constructed with a superior-grade of material
- All buffs are tightly stitched, turned and balanced which provides extended, uniform wear and a longer life
- All buffs are manufactured with a pre-combed nap which facilitates compound application and retention
Polishing buffs cushion sewn dia 6 inches Superior grade of fine cotton sheeting held together with two or four circles of lockstitch sewing. Gives a resilient, cushioned effect when in use. Used for light cutting and coloring.
- Product Type
- Polishing Pads
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesBuffing Pads & Bonnets
- Shipping Weight
- 7.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.