DeWalt DWS713 10 Inch Compound Miter Sawby DeWalt
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2 in and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- 0 to 50 deg left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight 35 lb with built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite durability
- Machined-base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- Bevels 3 to 48 deg for increased cut capacity
The DW713 10 in compound miter saw has a 15 A motor delivering 5000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 4-1/2 in of crown molding verticaly nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability. Two-piece aluminum and Lexan guard design protects against side impact. Lexan allows user to see the blade without the glare, providing a clean line of sight. Base handle design delivers increased comfort and portability to the end user. Positive bevel st ops, cam lock miter handle, adjustable stainless detent plate and precise miter system. SPECIFICATIONS: 13 amp motor, 5,000 RPM, negative 3-degree to 48-degree bevel capacity, left and right miter capacity, machined base fence support, tall sliding fence and easy access bevel lock.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsStationary & Bench Power ToolsMiter Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 45.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.