DeWalt DWHT20541 Pull Saw, 5 in L Blade, 22 Tpi, Comfort-Grip Handle, Plastic/Rubber Handleby DeWalt
- Flexible blade for flush cut
- Double-sided blade for making inside cuts from the left or right
- 23-point tooth geometry cuts quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke
Flush cut saws double edge. Blade size 5 inches, 23 teeth per inch. A specialized type of hand saw that features flexible blades that allow it to lay flat on a surface while cutting without damage to the surface below; classic flush cut design that cuts on the pull stroke so it can cut quickly while leaving a clean edge f ree of chips and burrs; the blade is double-sided so one can cut from either the left or right side of the material and the comfortable handle design will offer all the control one needs to cut once every time.
- Product Class
- Pull Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesDovetail, Flush Cut & Pull Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 8.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.