DeWalt DWHT16065 Side Strike Chisel, 1 in Tip, Carbon Chrome Steel Bladeby DeWalt
- Serrated cutting edge on side of blade for demolition work, also allows the chisel to double as a scraper
- Hardened strike cap and patented large side strike surface for durability
- Hardened, tempered carbon chrome steel blade for edge retention
- Curved bi-material handle for comfort and protection
This side strike chisel can be used for demolition and scraping. it's tempered carbon chrome steel blade and hardened strike cap make this a durable tool designed to last.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsChisels & Carving ToolsWood Chisel & Wood Carving Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 15.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
Products Related To This Item
Irwin 1768777 Construction Chisel, 1 in Tip, 4-1/4 in Oal, Hcs Blade, Ergonomic Handle