DeWalt DWE1014 3/8 Inch 7 Amp 0-2800 RPM Variable Speed Drill With Keyed Chuckby DeWalt
- Powerful 7 A motor gives the user the power to get the job done
- Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue
- Lock-on switch reduces fatigue
- Compact design allows for user comfort
- Variable speed trigger switch gives the user greater versatility
Electric drill, 3/8 inch keyed chuck, 0-2,800 RPM variable speed, reversible. Powerful 7.0 Amp motor gives the user the power to get the job done. All ball bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life. Compact light weight design allows for user comfort. Specs: 0-2,800rpm no load speed, 440w max watts out, capacity: wood (spade bit) 1 inch, wood (hole saw) 1- 1/8 inches and steel (twist bit) 3/8 inches. Tool Weight 3.55 pounds.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- 028877386256, 885911285735
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 4.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.