- All ball bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Belt clip conveniently holds tool and frees users hands for other work
- Contoured textured handle provides better gripping surface and reduces user fatigue
- Glass filled nylon housing is durable, impact resistant and provides lower maintenance cost
Electric drill, 3/8 inch keyed chuck, 0-2,800 RPM variable speed, reversible. Powerful 7.0 Amp motor gives the user the power to get the job done. All ball bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life. Compact light weight design allows for user comfort. Specs: 0-2,800rpm no load speed, 440w max watts out, capacity: wood (spade bit) 1 inch, wood (hole saw) 1- 1/8 inches and steel (twist bit) 3/8 inches. Tool Weight 3.55 pounds.
- Part Number
- 885911285735, 028877386256
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 4.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.