DeWalt DWD520K 1/2 Inch Dual Mode Hammerdrillby DeWalt
- 10 A motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Operates in hammer drill/drill dual-mode for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- 360 deg locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Patented DeWalt-built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Two-speed range for high-speed drilling or high torque applications
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
The DWD520K 1/2 in VSR pistol grip hammer drill kit can be set to either drill or hammer drill mode for applying to masonry, wood or steel. Includes a two-speed range for high-speed drilling or torqueing. Soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger increases user's comfort and control. Generates 50 percent more power with increased overload protection for added durability. Dual mode for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications. Features two speed range, high speed or high torque, soft grip handle, two finger trigger and metal gear housing. Specs: 980W max watt out, 0-1,200/0-3,500rpm no load speed, 0-56,000bpm, capacity in: steel- 1/2", wood- 1-1/2", concrete optimum 5/32-7/16", 14 inches long and weighs 6.0 pounds Includes 360 locking side handle, steel depth rod, chuck key with holder and kit box.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drill Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 12.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.