DeWalt DWD210G Drill Elec Keyed Vsr 1/2in 10aby DeWalt
- 10 A motor delivers increased drilling performance
- 0 to 1250 rpm, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- 360 deg locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Patented DeWalt built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
Electric drills 1/2 inch - 10 amp - vsr keyed Features a variable speed reversing switch, motor generates 50 percent more power with increased overload protection for added durability, soft grip handle and two-finger trigger, 360 degree locking side handle for greater control and versatility, metal g ear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. Specs: 980W max watts out, drill capacity in: wood (spade bit) 1- 1/2 inches, wood (hole saw) 3- 5/8 inches, steel (twist bit) 1/2 inches, wood (self-feed) 2- 9/16 inches, wood (auger bit) 1- 1/2 inches, steel (hole saw) 2 inches, do uble gear reduction, handle style pistol grip design, anti-slip grip and weighs 4.9 pounds Includes 360 degree locking side handle with soft grip and chuck key with holder.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 7.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.