DeWalt DWA8208 4-1/2 X 7/8 80 Grit Zirconiaby DeWalt
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 20 to 25 deg
Flap disc type 29 zirconia 7/8" arbor grit=80 dia in=4-1/2 dia in=4-1/2
Innovative zirconia grit gives DeWALT-type 29 flap discs the power to remove material 3X fast than fiber resin metal sanding discs. Type 29 fiberglass backing provides a grinding angle of 20 to 25 deg. A premium abrasive cloth offers a life up to 15X long than fiber resin metal sanding discs. Zirconia grit for faster material removal with type 29 fiberglass backing for optimal grinding angle of 20-25 degrees. Premium abrasive cloth for longer life.
- Product Type
- Power Sanding Discs
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesDrum Flap Sanders
- Shipping Weight
- 3.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.