DeWalt DWA4511H Grinding Wheel, 4-1/2 in Dia, 1/8 in Thick, 5/8-11 in Arbor, 24 Grit, Very Coarseby DeWalt
- Softer formulation for faster grinding in harder materials
- 3 full sheets of fiber glass for added durability and safety
Grinding wheels depressed center - metal aluminum oxide 5/8 inches -11 arbor dia 4 inches -1/2 max rpm=13,300 High grain concentration for aggressive grinding action and smoother running wheels. 1/8 inches blade thickness.
Featuring a soft formulation for expedited grinding of hard materials, DeWALT-type 27 metal grinding wheels contain 3 full sheets of fiberglass for helps to increased durability and safety. High grain concentration for aggressive grinding action and smoother running wheels. 1/8" blade thickness.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & AccessoriesPower Grinding Wheels
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.