DeWalt DWA181424B10 Circular Saw Blade, 8-1/4 in Dia, 5/8 in Arbor, 24-Teeth, Applicable Materials: Woodby DeWalt
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack??? tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear resistance and long life
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
- Patented body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
Dewalt saw blades are ideal for any wood-cutting application. the exclusive, patent-pending toughtrack??? tooth design, on our framing and ripping blades is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. patented body slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. high-density tungsten carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant and provide long life. the reinforced shoulder is designed for strength and durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. these blades come with toughcoat??? anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 8, 8-1/4, 8-1/2 & 9 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.