DeWalt DW9055 5-3/8 Inch 16 Tooth Frame Circular Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- All blades feature 5/8 in arbor with diamond knockout
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
Circular saw blades fast cut, carbide construction grade, series 20. 10mm round arbor, 5 3/8 inch diameter, 16 teeth Ultra thin kerf cordless saw blades are specifically engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all DeWalt 5-3/8 inch and 6-1/2 inch cordless saws. For fast cutting in framing lumber, plywood and wood composites; also for cutoff and punch-out work. Alternate top bevel, +20 degree hook angle,.059 inches kerf.
- 10 mm
- Thin Kerf
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 5-3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 3-3/8 thru 5-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).