DeWalt DW9053 5-3/8 Inch 80 Tooth Circular Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- All blades feature 5/8 in arbor with diamond knockout
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
Circular saw blade for vinyl, paneling with ultra thin kerf steel, construction grade, series 20. 10mm round arbor carded 5-3/8 inch diameter, 80 teeth Ultra thin kerf, cordless steel saw blades are engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all dewalt 5-3/8 inch and 5-1/2 inch cordless saws with a 10mm arbor. For cutting paneling, plastics, vinyl siding and other thin materials. Alternate set teeth, -10/45 degree hook angle,.059 inch kerf.
Featuring tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DeWALT? (r) small diameter construction saw blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up. Ultra thin kerf, cordless steel saw blades are engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all DeWalt 5-3/8" and 6-1/2" cordless saws. For cutting paneling, plastics, vinyl siding and other thin materials. Alternate set teeth, -10/45 degree hook ang le,. 59 inches kerf.
- 10 mm
- Thin Kerf
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- 5-3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 3 thru 5-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.