DeWalt DW5226 1/4 Inch By 12 Inch Premium Percussion Masonry Bitby DeWalt
- Two cutter carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
Dewalt DW5226 Percussion Masonry Drill Bit 1/4 Inch by 12 Inch Overall 7 Inch Flute features two cutter carbide tips to maximize carbide surface contact for up to 2 times longer life, innovative tip configuration reduces walking for improved accuracy & unique 4 flute design efficiently removes dust reducing bit binding, for concrete & masonry drilling. Three flats on shank eliminate bits slipping in chucks.
Power through masonry, concrete, rock and more with DeWALT? (r) hammer drill bits. Featuring rock carbide tips that maximize surface contact for extended bit life and a 4-flute design that cleans debris while you work. Three flats on the shank eliminate bit slippage. Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life; four flutes clean debris out for fast, efficient drilling and three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck.
- Rock Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Masonry Drill Bits
- No Spin Shank
- 1/4 by 12 Inch
- Part Number
- 028874052260, 028877173023
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockPercussion Masonry Drill Bits 1/8 Thru 3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.