DeWalt DW511 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill Variable Speed Reversing Heavy Dutyby DeWalt
- 1/2 in capacity in steel, 1-1/4 in capacity in wood; 5/32 - 3/8 in concrete optimum
- 360 deg side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- 4.3 lb Lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- 7.8 A motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammer drill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
Hammer drills 1/2 inch - 6.7 amp keyed chuck - vsr Lightweight for extended use with variable speed, dual mode hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications, 360 degree side handle with depth rod, two-finger, rubber trigger. Specs: max watts out 650W, no load speed 0-2,700RPM, blows/Min 0-46,0 00BPM, capacity in: steel 1/2 inches, wood 1- 1/4 inches, concrete optimum 5/32- 3/8 inches, 11- 1/2 inches long, weighs 4.3 pounds Includes: side handle, depth rod, chuck key with holder.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 6.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.