DeWalt DW4849 12 Inch Reciprocating Bladeby DeWalt
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal, taper back. 5/8 teeth per inch, 12 inch length card of 5 Matrix ii steel with 8 percent cobalt for maximum durability. Reinforced raker tooth minimizes vibration. Anti-shock coating reduces friction. 1/2 inch universal shank.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 12 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.