DeWalt DW4845-2 6 Inch Reciprocating Saw Blade Pack Of 2by DeWalt
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- 6 deg hook angle for fast and aggressive cuts
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal straight back wood, plastic and metal cutting. 10/14 teeth per inch, 6 inch length card of 2 Matrix ii steel with 8 percent cobalt for maximum durability. Reinforced raker tooth minimizes vibration. Anti-stock coating reduces friction. 1/2 inch universal shank.
With reinforced teeth for helps to increased durability and a 6 deg hook angle, DeWALT? (r) wood and metal cutting reciprocating saw blades can withstand nails and other foreign objects while still providing fast, aggressive cuts. An anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smooth cuts. A raker tooth design helps to increase contact area for expedited cuts. Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects. +6 degree hook angle for fast, aggressive cuts. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up. Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faste r cuts. 1/2" universal shank. Cuts Wood, Embedded Nails, Cast Aluminum, Plastics, Light Gauge Non-ferrous Metals & Fiberglass.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blade Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.