DeWalt DW3521 7 By 32 Inch Masonry Abrasive Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Premium silicon carbide grain for long life and fast cutting
- Two full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- Diamond knockout arbor for use with worm drive saws
Abrasive cutoff wheels fiberglass, concrete/masonry 5/8 inch round arbor with diamond knockout bulk diameter. 7 inch maximum 8700 rpm For use with circular saws. 1/8 inches blade thickness, Type 1, C24R grit is designed for cutting concrete and masonry products.
Featuring highly concentrated, high-performance aluminum oxide grain for quick cuts and long life, DeWALT? (r) Type 1 metal cutting chop saw wheels are ideal for all ferrous metal, including steel, bar stock, tubing and studs. 2 full sheets of fiberglass deliver durability and safety. An exclusive material mix ensures long wheel life. For use with circular saws. 1/8" blade thickness, Type 1, C24R grit is designed for cutting concrete and masonry products.
- Product Type
- Masonry Saw Blades
- 7 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMasonry Cutter Abrasive Wheels 7 & 8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 8.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.