DeWalt DW331K Top Handle Jig Saw Kitby DeWalt
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- Counter-balance mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles 0 deg, 15 deg, 30 deg, and 45 deg
- Powerful 6.5 A motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding material
- Variable speed delivers 500 - 3100 spm for optimal cutting speed for all applications
Jigsaws 6.5 amp-vs orbital action One hundred percent ball and roller bearing construction. Tool free blade change and shoe bevels to 45 degrees in both directions. Dust blower. Anti-slip soft comfort grip. Double insulated. In compliance with osha requirements. Standard equipment: (3) assorted cobalt steel blades and heavy duty carrying case. Specifications: 5.8 amps rating (120v ac). 700 watts maximum output. 500-3,100 strokes per minute, 1 inch stroke length. 3/8 inch capacity in mild steel, 3/4 inch capacity in aluminum and 4 1/3 inch capacity in hardwood. 10 foot cord.
- Product Type
- Jig Saws
- Part Number
- 028877452050, 028875032100
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Jig Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 10.70 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.