DeWalt DW3218PT 10 Inch Precision Trim Blade 80 Toothby DeWalt
- Premium micro-grain carbide produces ultra-sharp cutting edges that dramatically reduce splintering
- Exclusive dampening slots reduce vibration to enhance cutting accuracy
- Precision-balanced, laser-cut body provides extremely accurate cuts
- Tough coat finish reduces heat, friction and gum to promote blade life
Circular saw blades fine crosscut -carbide woodworking grade"precision trim" 5/8 inches round arbor carded dia. 10 inch teeth=80 Thin kerf,.098, saw blade for for use with miter and table saws. Premium Micro-Grain carbide produces ultra-sharp cutting edges. Dampening Slots reduce vibration. Tough Coat finish reduces heat, friction, and gum. Used for ripping, general purpose, and fine crosscutting. Alternate top bevel, 6,000 maximum rpm,.071 inch plate, 10 degree hook angle.
- Precision Trim
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 10 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.