DeWalt DW3128 12 Inch 80 Tooth Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
80 tooth circular saw blade for fine crosscutting with tungsten carbide construction grade, 1 inch round arbor, 12 inch diameter Thin kerf saw blades are for use with miter saws and table saws. Used for fine crosscuts in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. Alternate top bevel, +5 degree hook angle,.097 inches kerf.
Packed with a thin kerf for fast, smooth cutting and computer-balanced plate for helps to reduced vibration, DeWALT? (r) large diameter construction saw blades power through a range of materials with ease. An exclusive wedge shoulder design places more steel behind each tip for helps to increased durability and accuracy, while an anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up. Thin kerf saw blades are for use with miter saws and table saws. Used for fine crosscuts in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. Alternate top bevel, +5 degree hook angle,. 97 inches kerf.
- Thin Kerf
- Tungsten Carbide
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- 12 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 12 Inch and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 13.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.