DeWalt DW3123 12 Inch 32 Tooth Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
32 tooth circular saw blade for general purpose with carbide construction grade, 1 inch round arbor, 12 inch diameter Thin kerf saw blades are for use with miter saw and table saws. Used for all-purpose cutting in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. Alternate top bevel, -5 degree hook angle,.097 inches kerf.
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- 12 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 12 Inch and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 2.56 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.