DeWalt DW3112 10 Inch 24 Tooth Thin Kerf Bladeby DeWalt
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
Circular saw blades 24 tooth, fast ripping, steel carbide construction grade, series 20. 5/8 inch round arbor 10 inch carded diameter Thin kerf saw blades are for use with miter saw and table saws. Fast ripping table saw blade cuts in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. Alternate top bevel, +15 degree hook angle,.097 inches kerf.
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 10 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 10 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.