DeWalt DW3103 10 Inch 32 Tooth Circular Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
32 tooth circular saw blade for general purpose with carbide construction grade, 5/8 inch round arbor, positive 5 degree hook angle, 10 inch diameter Thin kerf,.095 inches, saw blades are for use with miter saw and table saws. Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish. Used for all-purpose cutting in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. Alternate top bevel, +5 h ook angle, plate.069 inches.
- All-Purpose / Thin Kerf
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 10 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 10 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.