DeWalt DW268 6 1/2 Amp Screwdriver Variable Speed Reversingby DeWalt
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system dials in the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
Screwdrivers 6.5 amp - vsr High power motor for metal fastening applications. Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for smooth operation and longer life. Rubber-grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort. Versa-clutch torque adjustment system to dial the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener. High power motor for increased durability and longer life. Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job. Designed for steel stud framing, general framing decking/phillips screws and self-drilling hex head screws. SPECIFICATIONS: 6.5 amp motor, 0-2,500 RPM, 132 in. lbs. torque, #14 max. fastener. 3.2 lbs. tool weight.
- Product Type
- Electric Screw Guns
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Screw Guns
- Shipping Weight
- 5.39 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.