DeWalt DW235G 1/2 Inch Variable Speed Reversing Drillby DeWalt
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360 deg side handle for greater control and versatility
The DW235G 1/2 in VSR drill is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control. Variable speed and reversing switch, metal gear housing for jobsite durability, made of helical cut steel, heat treated gears, two finger trigger for increased comfort. Specs: 0-850 rpm no-load speed, 600 watts maximum output power, 360 degree side handl e, double gear reduction. Includes: chuck key with holder.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 6.26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.