DeWalt DW2218 1/4 Inch Magnetic Hex Socket Driveby DeWalt
- Product designed for use in impact drivers and wrenches
- Industrial-strength magnet maximizes fastener retention
- Recessed corners drives on flats, which minimizes shavings
Hex socket drivers magnetic 1/4 by 1 7/16 hex shank, carded Made of shock resistant tool steel for maximum durability. Hardened core for extra strength and reduced breakage and stripping. Heat treated to resist breakage and wear; 1/4 inches hex shank.
Ideal for high torque applications, DeWALT? (r) IMPACT READY? (r) Nut drivers feature innovative recessed corners that can drive flats while minimizing shavings. An industrial-strength magnet maximizes fastener retention. Withstands up to 2000 in-lb of torque. Made of shock resistant tool steel for maximum durability. Hardened core for extra strength and reduced breakage and stripping. Heat treated to resist breakage and wear; 1/4" hex shank.
- Product Type
- Socket Drivers
- Part Number
- 028874022188, 028877160207
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Screwdriver Bits & SetsNut Drivers, Nut Setters & Driver Sockets
- Shipping Weight
- 1.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.